We are Florida's trusted boat and yacht bottom cleaners. Our divers not only clean your hulls but also do the following:
- Check and replace the zincs/anodes to maintain them to at least 40 %. We do this every four to six months to ensure your boat’s zinc integrity is reliable.
- Check for and report signs of shiny metal surfaces, pitting, and zinc degradation on running gear, hulls, and propellers, which indicate galvanic corrosion and electrolysis effects.
- Recover valuables like jewels or boat equipment like anchors and propellers which boat owners and users might have lost in the waters.
- Ensure the hull and running gear do not have barnacle growth.
- Inspect the condition of the bottom paint for issues such as delamination and blisters.